Ingredients Of Chicken Shammi Kebab:-
- 1 cup chana dal
- 500 gm chicken thigh cubes, boneless
- 2 Tbsp salt, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp red chilli crushed
- 7 pieces dry red chilli whole
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander whole
- 7 cloves (laung)
- 10 black pepper, whole
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 6 green chillies, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 10 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Oil for pan frying
How to Make Chicken Shammi Kebab:-
1.Boil the chana dal along with the chicken thigh cubes and spices. Let the chicken cook.
2.Strain and keep aside to cool.
3.Then add 3 eggs, chopped coriander, mint, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4.Mix well and mince.
5.Make round shape kebabs of the mixture.
6.Coat the kebabs in the remaining eggs slightly, and pan fry them in oil.
7.One can serve this with mint chutney and tamarind chutney.